Friday 22 June 2012

First Blog Post!

So as you can probably tell by the title this is my first ever blog post which is exciting!
I guess you can say I'm a blogging virgin and quite new to the whole thing so bear with me. I'm hopefully going to be blogging about all makeup related products, as I adore makeup, so hope you enjoy reading! 
Oh and my name is Kate!



Just thought I would let you know a little bit about me, so I am 16 years old and live in the north west of England. I have just finished doing all my GCSE's at my high school (last exam was this morning!) So glad it's all over and to celebrate I thought I would make a blog. I love watching beauty gurus on YouTube, and many people have inspired me to do this who I will probably mention in a later blog post. In september, hopefully I'm going to go to college to study Maths, Economics, French and History (boring!) I'm actually a bit of a maths nerd, how embarrassing! Anyway, keep on the look out because beauty blog posts are coming very very soon! 
Thanks for reading,
Love
Kate 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment